Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Back from New York

Contractor bags are great!

Today I plunged right back into bagging leaves. Although the trees in NYC were still mostly green and leafy, here in my yard, even the red maple was newly barren when I returned, and so I bagged the plush pile of gorgeous red leaves and dumped them at the yard waste facility. Tomorrow is predicted to be wet and stormy, so no time to waste.

So nice to have something available for free (with taxes).

I followed O. with her loaded vehicle. After navigating the crazy-busy dump we stopped for a bun-less burger on the way home, as is the tradition!

I also managed today to wash off the taint of the dirty city that is New York. Most of my clothes needed freshening from the suitcase anyway, and you know I love to wash...

I am a bit out of sync and almost missed choir, which had been rescheduled for 6:30 with our intern.

Once again, I have so many new and interesting (to me at least!) photos and thoughts of NYC. We explored new territory and neighborhoods ... and I even crossed off a few minor things from my to-do list.

I am thinking about what to include in a post, and will surely publish something soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment